A family that is proud of its members takes a family for two now and then in order to send it out for Christmas. Well, everything seems good so far. However, what seems to be going on in the minds of these 27 families as they do not just pose in front of the camera, but what they do requires a lot of explanation. I simply cannot decipher anything looking at them.
1. The entire theme of breastfeeding is topical to say the least.
2. Let me check what you had for dinner yesterday.
3. A quick snap after a home birth in the inflatable pool; smile for the camera!
4. The poor dog; the three pack may have been cheaper, but does not make it much better.
5. You certainly get to see who wears the pants in this family.
6. Is your head filled with questions like mine?
7. This is a particularly disturbing kind of wedding with no explanation whatsoever.
8. Happy feeding.
9. Overzealous dog.
10. There is something inherently wrong with this family.
11. The Voorhees family sends their greetings this season.
12. The entire family is fans of CSI Miami.
13. Even when you carefully look at this picture, you still won’t to be able to decipher it.
14. It certainly looks that they made the best of the sale on T-shirts. However, Molly, the girl in the middle must be having problems expressing her enthusiasm.
15. This seems like a wonderful location for a picture…..OOPS sorry!
16. When the role of propping up your sister continues from childhood to adulthood.
17. Scarves are pretty subjective.
18. Even after a wonderful evening with the family, Jeff seems to be missing something which might be located a bit lower than the face.
19. No idea about why this picture was taken. Waiting for further clarification!
20. This is what you call a bear hug; filled with love and affection, and suffocation as well.
21. No idea what’s happening.
22. Everything seems to be cute in this picture…… Er Wait!
23. Keep away from the turkey, Kids!
24. Watching your dad in a mankini is surely one of those traumatic experiences in your life.
25. The splitting image of Dorothy!
26. After this picture, Johnny was never invited to another family reunion, with valid reasons of course!
27. “My parents mentioned that our brother had converted into a mushroom because he did not want to take a bath. He even had half a page in the photograph dedicated to him.” This is what legends are made out of.
When you see such pictures, you suddenly realize that your family seems much less of a disaster. It’s like a bit of the episodes from “Malcolm in the middle”, if you know what I mean….
Share these delightful pictures to let others know that they have a more than normal family compared to these people!