WARNING- Popular Kids Bath Foam Soap Explodes On 3 Year Old Toddler And Now He Is Fighting…

A three-year-old boy is in a critical condition after a canister of Paw Patrol soap “exploded” while he was having a bath.
The little boy was last night being cared for at Belfast’s Royal Hospital for Sick Children.
His aunt posted a picture of the mouldable soap container on Facebook to spread the word about his injuries.
The branded cleanser features images of three dogs from the popular cartoon rescue heroes, whose work protecting the community takes them on all sorts of adventures.
The aunt said: “Our nephew was in the bath tonight (Wednesday) with this Paw Patrol Foam Soap and it exploded.
“He’s been rushed to the hospital and has to go to the Royal. Please please keep him in your thoughts and prayers he’s only 3.”
She has since told Belfast Live the Derry tot has “burns to the outside and inside of the body” following the incident.
A spokesman for the Belfast Trust said the little boy is “in the children’s intensive care unit and his condition is critical”.
She added: “He came to us last night from Altnagelvin.”

 

Respected SDLP man Pat Ramsey said he has been in contact with the family since the boy was injured.
He issued a community alert at their request, warning other parents not to use the foam soap.
But the retired MLA and former Derry Mayor has also appealed to local retailers to remove the product from their shelves.
He said: “They asked me to share to make sure no other child is badly injured by what can only be described now as dangerous.
“I wound certainly make an urgent appeal to retailers presently selling Paw Patrol Foam Soap to take them off the shelves.
“The public health departments need to urgently investigate before a young innocent child loses their life.
“I wound certainly make an urgent appeal to retailers presently selling Paw Patrol foam soap to take them off the shelves.
“Most importantly our thoughts and prayers are with child and their family at this most worrying of times.”
A spokesperson for Nickelodeon said: “We are terribly sorry to hear about this dreadful incident and we are gathering more information about the licensed product involved.”

 

 

Load More Related Articles
Load More By admin
Load More In Trending
Comments are closed.

Check Also

How I (Sarah Louise Carlton) lost 6lbs By Using Body Wraps

So for years I have always tried losing my belly fat! You know that little bit of a hump t…