4-year-old dies 1 week after swimming in pool – all parents should read this warning

This is a really tragic story.
Parents will always try protect their kids from danger and sometimes its impossible.
What if the problem is there and you can’t even spot it? This is the danger.
All parents should read this now and share it with everyone you know.


Summer has just passed but that does not mean this is something that you can ignore. Everyone enjoys swimming but not everyone knows the dangers that it may cause to a little child. All it takes is a little bit of water and tragedy can strike. On May 29, four-year-old Frankie, or Francisco Delgado III, was out swimming at pool with his family. His parents always kept an eye on him and they all had a great time. A couple of days later Frankie started to get some flu like symptoms.

A week after swimming Frankie woke up in excruciating pain and a minute later he took his last breath. His father immediately called for 911 and stayed by his side. Frankie was not breathing.  The doctors were trying everything they could to keep Frankie alive that night. His parents were in hysterics. 

A while later they got the terrible news that they were unable to save Frankie’s life. His parents were devastated beyond belief. He had suffered what is called ” Dry Drowning “. In dry drowning, someone takes in a small amount of water through his or her nose and/or mouth, and it causes a spasm in the airway, causing it to close up.
In secondary drowning, the little bit of water gets into the lungs and causes inflammation or swelling that makes it difficult or impossible for
the body to transfer oxygen to carbon dioxide and vice versa.
Dry drowning usually happens soon after exiting the water, but with secondary drowning,
there can be a delay of up to 24 hours before the person shows signs of distress. Both can cause trouble breathing and, in worst-case scenarios, death.

The symptoms include: Difficulty breathing after swimming Drowsiness or sleepiness Forgetfulness or a change in behavior His parents wish they had known about this complication and they may have been able to treat it better once they had seen the signs. This could happened to any parent including you. Please remember this information and SHARE it with your friends and family to make sure it never happens them. You could help save a life. Watch the full video below on this story.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By admin
Load More In Trending
Comments are closed.

Check Also

How I (Sarah Louise Carlton) lost 6lbs By Using Body Wraps

So for years I have always tried losing my belly fat! You know that little bit of a hump t…