Flower petals make for wonderful and colorful decorations – from scattering them down the aisle or around a table, to filling up vases with them – the options are endless.
- Browse: American Marriage Ministries, $19.99
- Inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ea0kYcCbc
- Browse: His and her wedding bands for $49.99
- Inspiration: Eclectic Wedding Decor: Mix and Match Style
- Inspiration: Handheld Wedding Frame DIY,
36. Keep an eye on Ebay. You never know when someone will put up something fabulous and inexpensive on Ebay.
37. Get to know Etsy. A marketplace for handcrafted goods. And, Etsy even has a wedding section now!
38. Get coupons. We recommend getting coupons from Michael’s, Joann’s Fabrics, Bed Bath and Beyond. They will be your best friend should you pursue the DIY route as they are great for all the crafts and materials you will need.
39. Bust out those holiday lights. Add a little ambiance and light up your reception.
40. Capture your guests photos. All guests need to do it download the free app on their iPhone or Android and enter your album code and their photos will save them onto your online (shareable) album and keepsake.
- Inspiration: Paper Pinwheels
- Browse: Just Artifacts for $1 paper lanterns