This Child Put A Household Item In His Mouth And Was In Serious Trouble Days Later.

Courtney N Davis from Glasgow, KY, United states is a normal loving mom like the rest of us. On September 29th 2017, something happened to her 19 month old child that would change both their lives forever.

Posting on Facebook, Courtney stated that she did not want to post this until she had posted in a mom’s group and found out from that group that many parents don’t think twice about the dangers of a phone charger. On September 28th, 2017, her 19 month old child had stuck the mom’s phone charger into her mouth. Courtney then rushed the child to the Doctor who confirmed it was an electrical burn and there was nothing he could do due to her being able to lick it.

Courtney said that any other day, her charger would have been plugged in out of reach of the 19 month old
but due to a lot of stuff going on that day, she didn’t have time to move it, it only took a few seconds for her to get burned.

Courtney also added “She had never tried to put it in her mouth and she had never messed with it. The one day it isn’t moved she stuck it in her mouth and got a severe burn. She doesn’t feel it thank God hasn’t acted like it bothers her at all”

It seemed to have progressively got worse.

By Friday morning the poor child had a very nasty looking burn.

Courtney took to Facebook to warn Parents, Grandparents, babysitters, mothers and fathers and since she posted this on the 4th of October 2017, the post has gone viral reaching over 300,000 shares and over 68,000 likes.

Please take the time to comment on this and send your good wishes to this poor child and don’t forget to 
SHARE so people know the potential dangers.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By admin
Load More In Life
Comments are closed.

Check Also

These Pumpkins Have Hidden Benefits That You Never Knew About That Can Help Change Your Life

Pumpkins have loads of hidden benefits that you will never believe. Most people only think…