Trump: I’m not responsible for people misusing disinfectant

The US president’s remarks come after he touted disinfectant as a possible cure for the virus that is devastating his country.

Donald Trump has said he takes no responsibility for any spike in the number of people misusing disinfectant after suggesting that ingesting it could cure coronavirus.
The US president was responding to a reporter’s question about an increase in “Maryland and other states”, following last week’s comments.

After reportedly receiving more than 100 calls to its hotline, the Maryland Emergency Management Agency had said on Twitter: “This is a reminder that under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route.”

On Monday, a reporter asked Mr Trump: “Maryland and other states, Governor Larry Hogan specifically said they’ve seen a spike in people using disinfectant after your comments last week. I know you said they were sarcastic?”
He replied: “I can’t imagine why, I can’t imagine why, yeah.”

Our final conclusion thinks that Trump was maybe being sarcastic as he had done this in the past with the same doctor. Never the less he is the president and people should not question him!

Load More Related Articles
Load More By admin
Load More In Lifestyle
Comments are closed.